Scotland’s largest annual health and care event is back and for the first time will be delivered virtually!
Digital health and care solutions have had a year of rapid scale up and development. Taking time to reflect and learn about how digital solutions in Scotland and internationally have grown and been adopted is the focus of this year’s DigiFest.
The DigiFest2020 Steering Group, led by Margaret Whoriskey of the Scottish Government’s Digital Health and Care Directorate, working on the programme for the event which will highlight the range of digitally enabled services in different settings. Just some of the topics which we will feature in the programme include:
- The role of digital tools in sustainable health and care systems;
- Learning from rapid scale up – supporting new delivery models in primary care;
- Scottish and international experiences of video enabled consultation;
- The role of Remote Health Pathways in rebuilding and maintaining momentum and resilience;
- The Housing Sector – collaboration and innovation;
- Progressing digital telecare – learning from international perspectives;
- Working in partnership to promote digital inclusion;
- Learning from Discover Digital – curating a resource to support citizens use of digital tools.
In the meantime, follow @TECScotland @digicare4scot to get all the latest news.