The Digital Response Care Home Group guides, informs, prioritises, makes recommendations and co-ordinate the response to support Care Homes to realise the benefits that digital technology can bring.
Our work is
- For all care homes, all sectors, all care groups – supporting delivery of wider Scottish Government work on care homes
- Meeting immediate priorities arising from Covid-19 and setting out a longer term agenda
- Shaped by and consistent with the national Health and Care Standards
- Recognising the range and variety of care homes and providers and their varying needs
- Taking account of emerging priorities and pressures on care home teams and providers
- Co-designed with the care home community and stakeholders
- Person centred, informed by needs and with equality of access for different residents
Action Plan 2020/21
An immediate priority has been to develop an Action Plan for 20/21
A process of wider engagement is now underway to invite members of the care home community across Scotland to shape the action plan by sharing their expertise and perspectives and to identify further areas of priority and future opportunity.
There will also be opportunities to engage in an online session regarding the action plan which are being led by a number of organisations including Scottish Care, Care Inspectorate and COSLA.
For more information on these sessions please contact: email@example.com
Thank you for your contribution.
Action Plan Engagement Materials
It is critical that we engage as widely as possible not only to ensure that we develop an action plan that is reflective of the current challenges and future aspirations, but that people are empowered to be involved in the actions for change to support positive impact of digital in the care home context.
If you are in the position to capture feedback via any online engagement session you may be able to facilitate through your own networks with partners and wider stakeholders connected with your organisation your support would be appreciated.
The following materials consist of everything required for an online engagement session including a facilitators guide, copy of the draft action plan, engagement slides to support discussion and a feedback comments form. The TEC Team are happy to support you in any online engagements you may be planning and can help with facilitation where they have capacity to do so. Once you have identified dates for any online engagement sessions you may be able to facilitate, please send these to firstname.lastname@example.org
The date for sending any feedback from any engagement you undertake is Friday 30th October. The survey will also close on this date. Please send any feedback you are able to capture to: email@example.com