Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic please be aware that future events may be postponed, or cancelled. This follows the Scottish Government advice around Coronavirus in Scotland – gov.scot
Knowledge Exchange Activities
Supporting knowledge exchange with other international ecosystems is essential for developing sustainable digital health and care services in Scotland. As part of this important agenda, we will use the Digital Health and Care conference and the Digital Health and Care Learning Network day to represent the Scottish Ecosystem as part of Scotland’s membership of the European Connected Health Alliance going forward.
These activities involve all the TEC work streams in addition to working with health and care providers across Scotland and internationally.
Knowledge exchange activities
- Participating in relevant UK and International Digital Health and Care Networks.
- The annual Digital Health and Care Learning Network Event.
- The annual Scottish Digital Health and Care event, DigiFest which has grown to encompass a wide range of related events.
- Coordinating and supporting study visits to Scotland on behalf of Scottish Government by international colleagues, showcasing how digital health and care is being advanced in Scotland is another aspect of this work.
- Organising webinars, workshops and promoting collaboration opportunities.
- Participating in topic specific twinning projects to further knowledge translation.
- Disseminating learning by contributing to the programme for events hosted by our partners, via the TEC website and Twitter channel @TECScotland
Contact Nessa Barry, International Engagement Manager, International Engagement Team, Technology Enabled Care and Digital Healthcare Innovation