As part of Scottish Governments, Digital Health and Care Fest 2019, Digital Health and Care Institute are hosting an event in the North of Scotland providing an overview of the DHI’s future and current contribution to supporting how technology is transforming health and care across Scotland.
Imagine 2030 will explore DHI’s latest developments and how working collaboratively with Health and Care/NHS , Industry, Academia, Enterprise Agencies and Scottish Government we can further integrate the use of digital and service innovations to accelerate sustainable changes in healthcare.
A combination of presentations, leadership panels and workshops will explore:
- DHI Priorities for Phase Two
- Introduction to Care 4.0 & Demonstration Simulation Environment
- Health Active Ageing Cluster overview
- DHI North of Scotland Projects Updates
- TEC Programme Update including NHS Near Me Workshop
- User Centered Design – supporting NHS Outpatients
This event is open to industry, SMEs, academics and NHS partners.
Registration and refreshment will be available from 10:00
For further information/enquiries about the event, please contact Michelle Brogan