Scotland’s largest annual digital health and care event is back and for the first time will be delivered virtually!
Digital health and care solutions have had a year of rapid scale up and development. Taking time to reflect and learn about how digital solutions in Scotland and internationally have grown and been adopted is the focus of this year’s DigiFest. The DigiFest2020 Steering Group, led by Margaret Whoriskey of the Scottish Government’s Digital Health and Care Directorate, working on the programme for the event which will highlight the range of digitally enabled services in different settings.
Supported by our colleagues from BCS Health Scotland, poster abstract submissions are invited from staff or students based in Scotland, UK & Internationally – working or studying in health and social care, housing, third sector or academic settings to represent a mix of Digital service delivery & research projects.
Successful posters should represent a mix of digital health and social care service delivery and research projects. Abstracts should present a service development or, research project which is currently underway or completed in the past 12 months.
- Explain (briefly) how this work relates to the wider digital health and care agenda
- Identify target end users for the digital health and care service or research project
- Clearly articulate the objectives for service users / patients / citizens and for the service providers
- Include a brief explanation of the research methodology used for research studies
- Include a brief explanation of the approach e.g. improvement methodology used for service developments
- Clearly present outcomes/results/recommendations in a way that can be readily understood by those working outside your own area of practice
- Include up to a maximum of 3 references
Confirmation will be sent of successful submissions by 13 November 2020.
Successful submissions must produce and upload by 25 November 2020:
- a PDF of an A1 sized digital poster in portrait layout
- a 2 minute audio or video recording of the authors poster presentation