The pandemic has highlighted the crucial role that digital technology can have in connecting and protecting people, at a time when some individuals and communities have felt at their most isolated and lonely. As a result, the future of care is already beginning to emerge in response to the current health and care crisis with initiatives such as the Nightingale care home, developed to meet the demands for extra capacity and care of the vulnerable not yet ready to return to the community. Whilst in the community, service users rely on the various TEC systems to call for help when needed and are a link to the outside world. However, we have seen a reluctance to allow maintainers to have access properties to conduct vital maintenance, to ensure call systems work as intended when needed and may also need to be upgraded to cater for digital communication.
The sectors including social housing, and care that support these communities, have created new, safe methods of working and have demonstrated innovation over the past few months in how technology can be used to deliver a proactive and preventative care approach – recognising the full scale of the benefits to different individuals in meeting their care and support needs.
This FREE webinar brought to you in partnership with the NHC and TSA will cover:
- Policy update
- How TEC can be used to support the governments rebuild and recover plan.
- Lessons learnt from across the sector
- How to build resilience within organisations and services for the future
- The importance of ensuring that TEC systems are maintained effectively, or upgraded as planned and how this can be achieved safely
Confirmed Speakers Include:
• Alyson Scurfield, Chief Executive, TSA
• Tracy Harrison Chief Executive Officer, Northern Housing Consortium
• Jeremy Porteus, Director, Housing Learning and Improvement Network
• Tim Barclay, CEO, Appello
• Wendy Kendall, Sales Director, Legrand Assisted Living and Healthcare
• Paul Finch, Associate, Standards, TEC Quality
Join us for our webinar on Nov 24, 2020 at 10:00 AM GMT.
If you are unable to attend the live webinar, please do feel free to still register and we will send the recording of the session out to you following the webinar. Register now!
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
We look forward to seeing you on our upcoming webinar.
The TSA Team