The SCIROCCO Exchange project aims to support health and social care authorities in the adoption and scaling-up of integrated care.
Scirocco Exchange builds upon the progress made by the B3 Action Group on Integrated Care (of the European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing) that first developed the concept of the B3 Maturity Model.
Through the activities of the EU Health Programme funded project SCIROCCO (Scaling Integrated Care in Context), the Model has been further refined and tested and is supported by a validated online self-assessment tool for integrated care.
The SCIROCCO Exchange tool has been designed and tested to identify the maturity of the health and social care systems for the adoption and scaling up of integrated care services. It has been applied in real-life settings with multidisciplinary teams in the localities to capture their perceptions on the progress towards integrated care.
The project SCIROCCO Exchange is co-funded by the Health Programme of the European Union under Grant Agreement 826676 (Chafea)
The partners in the SCIROCCO Exchange project are:
- Scottish Government
- Puglia Regional Agency for Health and Social Care (Italy)
- Kronikgune – Institute for Health Services Research, the Basque Country (Spain)
- Osakidetza, the Basque Country (Spain)
- Vilnius University Hospital Santaros Klinikos (Lithuania)
- Flanders Agency for Care and Health (Belgium)
- OptiMedis AG (Germany)
- University of Edinburgh
- Assembly of European Regions
- National Health Fund (Poland)
- Pavol Jozef Safarika University in Košice (Slovakia)
- Polibienestar Research Institute – University of Valencia (Spain)
- European Health Telematics Association
- The Social Protection Institute of the Republic of Slovenia
To learn more about SCIROCCO Exchange and the resources, including webinars, available go to the SCIROCCO Exchange project website.
Follow us on Twitter: @SCIROCCOxchange