The Digital Social Care Programmes Coalition of Care and Support Providers in Scotland CCPS partner, Nancy Fancott, provides a vital link into CCPS’ digital programme which supports members to develop their understanding and use of digital in 3 main ways. Through:
Information sharing, networking and peer support
Representation and influencing national policy
Their current focus is on:
Social care data,supporting members to make better use of their data; develop standards, shared data sets; and contribute better data to national stakeholders for strategic decision-making
Organisational digital development, including cyber resilience
Social care data – development of shared data sets
Workforce – digital skills and leadership
- Sustainability of Digital Approaches for 3rd Sector providers.
- Mainstreaming Digital in Social Care.
- Supporting the Workforce (Digital Skills).
- Making Data Meaningful for 3rd sector providers and partners.
- Monthly seminar held jointly with Housing Support Enabling Unit (HSEU) colleagues as part of DigiFest22, focused on Better Futures (BF), personal outcomes and monitoring digital tool, and featuring Simon Community Scotland's digital champions work with staff and supported people, and their use of BF with supported people experiencing homelessness.
- Wrapped up our work with Socitm on digital systems mapping relating to NCS developments
- The CCPS data project continues with members sharing their learning on their data collection findings; the project will wrap up end of March 2023, with a shared data model and proposals for further development of data maturity activity. The projects 3 goals are:
- Making more of data within individual member organisations;
- Exploring potential to collect shared data from agreed data set across the membership, for benchmarking and to feed into relevant SG forums, re need for better social care data;
- Develop member position and contribution to strategic national digital and data policy development