Dates for your diary!
This year's DigiFest will be a virtual programme with extended dates and opportunities to participate.
Four half-day virtual sessions will be hosted (one per week) during November 2021.
The half-day sessions will lead up to a two-day virtual conference event taking place on 1-2 December 2021.
The half-day sessions will be developed collaboratively and coordinated by DigiFest Steering Group members, including:
- The ALLIANCE
- The Digital Health and Care Innovation Centre
- BCS Health and Care Scotland
- The Coalition of Care and Support Providers in Scotland
- The INTERREG VA funded mPower Project
- The Digital Office for Scottish Local Government
They will take place on:
- Monday 1 November 2021
- Tuesday 9 November 2021
- Wednesday 17 November 2021
- Thursday 25 November 2021
The December conference will take place virtually on 1-2 December 2021.
A range of UK and international keynote speakers will be featured, alongside plenary and workshop sessions. The programme for the events in November and December will reflect a range of topics, showcasing digitally enabled solutions in the context of, citizens, services, home and environment. The topics covered will include:
- Scotland’s digital ambitions for renewing health and social care
- Hybrid solutions: in-person and digitally enabled pathways
- Digitally supported citizens - digital participation
- The role of Public Health – building trusted services based on data and equity
- Impacting sustainability for services & citizens
- Methodologies for developing digital solutions
- Sharing international good practice
The playlist of recordings from DigiFest2020 is available here.
A virtual poster exhibition will feature in DigiFest21. Abstracts which represent digitally enabled examples from: service design, implementation or research projects will be invited to submit and be reviewed by a panel for inclusion. The winning abstract will receive a prize provided by BCS Health and Care. Further details about the programme and registration will be provided in the coming weeks.
For more information follow us on @TECScotland