DigiFest is Scotland's annual Digital Health and Care Event - hosted by the Scottish Government's Digital Health and Care Directorate, and our partners.
DigiFest21 was a virtual programme with extended dates and opportunities to participate. A programme of workshops took place weekly during November. The workshops or satellite sessions, led up to a two-day virtual conference event on 1-2 December 2021.
- The programme of activities between 1 November - 9 December 2021, attracted more than 1,400 registrations.
- Over 1,000 people joined us as attendees, speakers, exhibitors, etc., to participate in the 30+ programmed sessions.
- DigiFest21 featured contributors from 14 different countries.
- 50 ePosters were successfully submitted to the poster exhibition.
The recorded content of the DigiFest21 programme is available to view on-demand as a playlist on YouTube.
A unique aspect of the annual DigiFest is programme is the collaborative development of the event and multi-stakeholder perspectives in the programme. DigiFest combines the Scottish strategic progress towards digital health and care alongside examples of good practice from Scotland, the wider UK and our international colleagues. This approach makes DigiFest a really insightful mix of health, care, housing, voluntary sector, and policy contributions, united in their efforts to deliver digitally enabled services. DigiFest Steering Group members (listed below) coordinated workshops which took place during November.
Our objectives for 2021 was to identify key topics with our Steering Group representatives, and to develop a programme which reflects the range of stakeholder perspectives around digital health and care. Please select the title to view the programme.
The programme showcased digitally enabled solutions in the context of, citizens, services, home and environment. Including:
- Scotland’s digital ambitions for renewing health and social care
- Hybrid solutions: in-person and digitally enabled pathways
- Digitally supported citizens
- The role of Public Health – building trusted services based on data and equity
- Impacting sustainability for services & citizens
- International knowledge exchange
The DigiFest animation, initially created in 2019, was refreshed in 2021 and shared with our attendees. Select DigiFest animation to view on YouTube.
A short report on DigiFest21 is available to view. Select the title to view this report
DigiFest21 also featured a great selection of ePosters which featured innovative projects and service delivery examples. To view the ePosters select this link.
Thank you to all our participants and contributors. The DigiFest Steering Group and now planning for DigiFest22. Our aim is to deliver a series of satellite sessions from late October 2022. These sessions will be taking place virtually and in-person and will lead up to a one-day conference at the end of the year.