Dates for your diary!
DigiFest21 is a virtual programme with extended dates and opportunities to participate.
A programme of workshops have been taking place weekly during November.
The workshops are leading up to a two-day virtual conference event on 1-2 December 2021.
The dates for the November DigiFest sessions are:
1. Monday 1 November 2021
2. Tuesday 9 November 2021
3. Wednesday 17 November 2021
4. Thursday 25 November 2021
The half-day sessions are being delivered collaboratively with participation by a range of organisations working to deliver digitally enabled services. DigiFest Steering Group members are coordinating each of the November sessions:
The programme for the events in November and December reflect a range of topics, showcasing digitally enabled solutions in the context of, citizens, services, home and environment. Including:
- Scotland’s digital ambitions for renewing health and social care
- Hybrid solutions: in-person and digitally enabled pathways
- Digitally supported citizens - digital participation
- The role of Public Health – building trusted services based on data and equity
- Impacting sustainability for services & citizens
- Sharing international good practice
Once you have registered, you will receive an access link to the virtual event platform. On the virtual event platform, you can view and add programme sessions to your personalised agenda, view the ePosters and browse the resources and visit the DigiFest exhibitors.
If you have already registered for DigiFest on 1-2 December, you will have received an email from email@example.com
You can go ahead and access the virtual event platform and sign in using your email address and password via the 'Enter Event' button in that email.
If you have not received it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
DigiFest21 is free to participate.