Dates for your diary!
This year's DigiFest will be a virtual programme with extended dates and opportunities to participate.
Four half-day sessions will be hosted (one per week) during November 2021.
The half-day sessions will lead into a two-day virtual conference event on 1-2 December 2021.
A virtual poster exhibition will feature in DigiFest21.
The December conference will take place virtually on 1-2 December 2021.
The programme for the events in November and December will reflect a range of topics, showcasing digitally enabled solutions in the context of, citizens, services, home and environment. Including:
- Scotland’s digital ambitions for renewing health and social care
- Hybrid solutions: in-person and digitally enabled pathways
- Digitally supported citizens - digital participation
- The role of Public Health – building trusted services based on data and equity
- Impacting sustainability for services & citizens
- Methodologies for developing digital solutions
- Sharing international good practice
Further details about the programme and registration will be provided in the coming weeks.