The Scottish Government's Digital Health and Care Directorate is working with our Steering Group partners and the European Connected Health Alliance to deliver DigiFest23, a Scottish Digital Health and Care Ecosystem learning event.
DigiFest23, Scotland’s annual digital health, housing and care event, will combine a programme of free-to-attend, virtual and in-person satellite sessions from October 2023, with a one-day in-person event on Thursday 14 December 2023.
Details of the satellite sessions will be added to the event website in the coming weeks.
The one-day in-person conference on 14 December 2023 is taking place at the University of Strathclyde, Technology & Innovation Centre, Glasgow.
The themes and related topics for DigiFest23 reflect priorities relating to digital health, housing and include:
- Sustainability and Sustainable Innovation
- Collaboration and Integration
- Equality and Participation
- Digital Capabilities
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
- Data-Driven Services
Register to secure your place now: book.shsc.scot/digifest23
Abstract submission must be received by Monday 9 October 2023.
Successful poster abstracts will be invited to showcase a printed poster (Portrait A1) at the event, and a virtual ePoster on the Learning Toolbox platform making the successful abstracts accessible to a much wider audience.
Submissions of abstracts are invited from staff or students based in Scotland, the UK and internationally, who are working or studying in health, social care, housing, third sector or academic settings.
The Poster Review Panel has determined that successful posters should represent a mix of digital health and social care service delivery and digital health and social care research projects.
What do I need to do?
- Visit the DigiFest23 website.
- Read through the abstract guidelines.
- Submit an abstract by signing in and filling out the abstract form.
- Submit no later than Monday 9 October 2023.
- View the ePoster Guidelines and the 2022 ePoster Showcase to see what content you can upload, if successful.
- After the review process, confirmation of submission will be sent out by 30 October.
- Successful submissions must upload their content by 4 December 2023.
If you have any questions please email NSS.SHSCEvents@nhs.scot