Our improvement approach is an iterative process underpinned by the Model for Improvement. It is designed to support a rapid, yet sustainable, implementation of Near Me and takes between 3 and 6 months to reach the point of spread.
The Improvement Collaborative is a series of meetings where a small group of participants come together to help develop the new service. “The sum of parts is greater than the whole” perfectly describes the collective service development opportunity. This enables the project groups to confidently scale up sooner.
Phase 1 Create the Conditions
Technical setup, training and understanding the service needs.
- Weekly support calls
- Bespoke training if required.
- Drop-in training sessions
Phase 2 Improvement Collaborative
Process mapping, iterative testing, shared learning, support to scale up.
- Weekly 1 hour Collaborative Group Webinars.
- Weekly 30 min support calls to individual project teams: trouble shooting & improvement support.
- Develop speciality guidance to support spread from the shared learning
Phase 3 Spread
The iterative process continues as you spread the new service. More details can be found in Developing your spread plan.