The Digital Inclusion Programme is creating a practice guide to enable wider awareness of digital inclusion across health, social care, social work and housing, and to support the embedding of digital inclusion in practice across sectors.
This summary shares the learning from a co-production session with staff members from across a range of sectors working in health, social care and housing. The co-production session was held online and involved facilitated discussions to explore:
- How staff are using digital to benefit the people they support
- Common barriers to digital for the people they support
- Experiences of digital upskilling in the workplace
- How staff help people to manage and navigate some of the risks of being online
- How staff see their role/responsibility in helping people with digital as part of care and support