The following external links provide useful information or tools relating to the TEC Telecare programme:
- Telecare Self-Check Online Tool – an easy-to-use online tool that allows users to find helpful information on telecare services in their area, that could help them live independently at home for longer.
- Healthcare Improvement Scotland’s Improvement Hub (ihub) Impact Report 2017-18
- Overnight Support – Healthcare Improvement Scotland’s Improvement Hub (ihub) project to redesign overnight support for people who may need reassurance and practical help during the night time hours.
- TECH – Technology Enabled Care in Housing Charter
- TSA – the representative body for technology enabled care (TEC) services, working on behalf of and advising organisations including telecare and telehealth providers, suppliers, housing associations, care providers, emergency services, academia, charities, government bodies and health and social care commissioners.
- CECOPS – a user-led, independent, not-for-profit certification and standards body, aiming to raise the standard of all assistive technology related services across the UK, and beyond.