This programme of work aims to achieve better use of data locally and nationally to contribute to telecare being an enabler for achieving the outcomes that matter to citizens and the whole system of health, care and housing.
The work programme is delivered in partnership with the Local Government Digital Office.
Work streams currently underway include:
- Telecare benchmarking in partnership with Scotland’s Housing Network
- The development of a national telecare minimum data set
- A thought-leadership campaign to raise awareness of how data could be better used
- Data analytics with the University of Strathclyde
Key TEC & Digital Telecare Resources
- Data Insight Report
- Digital Telecare Data Thought Leadership Blog
- Telecare Annual Data Report for Scotland 2017
- Telecare Benchmarking Impact Report 2019/20
- Telecare Benchmarking Info (Jan 2020)