This programme of work aims to support better and ethical use of data locally and nationally. Telecare data matters to people who want to achieve their own personal outcomes as well as the whole system of care, health and housing.
The work programme is delivered in partnership with the Local Government Digital Office.
Work streams currently underway include:
- Telecare benchmarking in partnership with Scotland’s Housing Network
- Development and implementation of a Telecare Customer National Minimum Dataset
- A thought-leadership campaign raising awareness of data as a strategic asset for improving services
- Data analytics with the University of Strathclyde
Key TEC & Digital Telecare Resources
- Data Insight Report
- Digital Telecare Data Thought Leadership Blog
- Telecare Annual Data Report for Scotland 2017
- Telecare Benchmarking Impact Report 2019/20
- Telecare Benchmarking Info (Jan 2020)