The module is hosted on NES’s Turas platform. If you have a Turas account, the module can be accessed via the following link https://learn.nes.nhs.scot/62135
For colleagues who do not have an account, it can be created via the following link Turas | Sign up (b2clogin.com)
This eLearning module has been created to increase the awareness, knowledge, and confidence of the health and social care workforce to better understand the role of telecare in assessment and support planning.
Developed by the Technology Enabled Care (TEC) team in collaboration with NHS Education for Scotland (NES), the module takes around 45 minutes to complete. It provides information and practice examples (including short videos) of how telecare can support outcomes focussed care options. These options are personalised and support individuals to live safely and independently. The use of telecare also provides reassurance to family and carers.
The module is designed for those whose role may include outcomes focussed assessments and support planning. It is also a great way to learn more about how telecare can support models of service delivery within the wider workforce and enhance health and care services.
Learning outcomes include:
- Recognising how telecare can contribute to achieving personal outcomes for individuals and their families.
- Considering the benefits of telecare in reducing organisational pressures.
- Being able to identify telecare solutions to manage associated risks.
- Confidently communicate with individuals and carers about the different types of telecare that can support health and wellbeing.
- Understanding the importance of agreed response protocols.
- Reviewing the effectiveness of existing telecare solutions.
If you require further information, please contact email@example.com