Near Me is a video consulting service that uses the Attend Anywhere platform. This is a web-based system the helps public sector providers offer video call access to their services as part of business as usual operations.
Apart from internet access, all people need to use Near Me is a suitable device and the Chrome, Edge or Safari web browser. Computer users will also need a web camera (usually built into laptops) and a headset or speakers
Near Me Resources
- Implementing Near Me General Guidance
- Clinical Specialty Guidance
- Remote consulting training for Clinicians (Turas)
- Equality Impact Assessment
- Public Engagement Report
- Evaluation Report
- Tech Support and Platform Access
- Attend Anywhere Resource Centre
- Near Me Videos (YouTube Channel)
- Other Resources
- Useful External Links
Consultations via Video
To test the system, click on the Start video call button.