Who is the Mental Health Pathway for?
The pathway aims to support mental health service users to submit clinical outcome measures digitally, which would enable clinicians to monitor patient treatment and further recovery.
How will it work?
1. The local mental health team adds the patient to the pathway.
2. The system contacts patients when the mental health professional needs to ask a set of simple questions about their health and/or clinical measurements.
3. Answers are shared with the mental health professional and are monitored as part of the patient’s treatment plan.
Objectives & Outcomes
The objectives and outcomes of this pathway is to:
- Create efficiencies and improve clinical patient management via self-assessment
- Improve equality of access to clinically assured self-assessment/questionnaires
- Empower patients to self-assess care as part of their ongoing treatment plan
- Enhance shared learning opportunities for clinicians leading to service improvement
- Provide the most appropriate type of treatment and service provision
- Provide more accurate feedback to support collaborative clinical decision making
Explore our Mental Health patient guidance and further information – link
If you are a healthcare professional and need further information, please explore our clinical resources on TURAS here - link.